* Water-based formula maintains the original color of teak
* Fast and easy to apply without the toxic fumes
* Non-flammable, solvent-free, safe around the home
* Resistant to mildew, prevents black spots common to oils
* Lasts up to 4X longer than teak oil. 2X longer than teak sealer.
* Good penetration offers longer protection against discoloring
* Water based, environmentally friendly
* Protector is shipped with a convenient application cloth
* Protector should be used sparingly. If too much is applied it will appear to "flake"
* Be sure when applying the Teak Protector, to apply in thin coats and remove excess with a dry cloth.
The 1 Liter bottle will clean and brighten approximately - (1) Dining table top and bottom plus (8-10) chairs.
|Overall size||1 Liter|
|Availability||In Stock: Ships in 24 hrs*|
As you browse through our pages and speak with our knowledgeable customer representatives, you will find there are quite a few reasons why many have returned and recommended others to shop with us over the past 18 years. Here are some that we often hear why many of our customers think we stand out:30-day Money Back Guarantee
White Glove Services include unpackaging, assembly and placement of furniture as well as removal and disposal of all packaging material. It does not include any custom work that may need to be done to assure a fit to the desired location.
In stock cushions and umbrella fabrics will be included with White Glove Services. Made to order cushions and umbrella fabrics are shipped separately via UPS and are not applicable to White Glove Services.
Please note in comments or to Customer Service Representative that you are a Veteran to receive the Additional 20% Off current sale prices. For phoned in orders, 20% OFF will show immediately on your emailed order receipt. For submitted Online orders, 20% will be taken off after the order is submitted and before your credit card is charged.